List:       aspell-user
Subject:    [Aspell-user] using multiple dictionaries at the same time
From:       "Neo Neo" <morfysster () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-01-30 15:19:05

Hi,

I would like to use multiple dictionaries (English and French) at the same
time with aspell.

The documention leads me to believe that this is possible using the
--add-extra-dict
option.

But doing so, I get the error, "Error: Expected language "en" but got "fr""?

I've read the past postings on this, which say that aspell can only support
a single language, but then why does it say on the website that "Other
advantages over Ispell include support for using multiple dictionaries at
once and intelligently handling personal dictionaries when more than one
Aspell process is open at once."

Thanks for any suggestions.