List:       aspell-user
Subject:    [Aspell-user] (no subject)
From:       Steven Berkson <sberkson () blazingimages ! com>
Date:       2007-09-18 9:41:51

Can anyone provide me help with creating a personal word list/dictionary.

 From what I understand, I should be  able to create a plain text file like

personal_ws-1.1 en_US 0
testd
tets

which should approve the words testd and tets, but I keep getting
back that the dictionary is not in the proper format, and attempts to
create one through aspell return

Sorry "create/merge personal" is currently unimplemented.