List:       aspell-user
Subject:    [Aspell-user] Re: I am seeking assistance regarding installing aspell
From:       vanessa <vanessa () wildwebpromotions ! com>
Date:       2007-05-13 1:07:49

Dear Aspell List,

My name is Vanessa, I am a beginner and I am having a few problems
installing Aspell and would be very appreciative for any help offered.

    * I am using a unix server, Godaddy
    * I have uploaded and extracted the aspell 6 and aspell English
dictionary using filezilla. The folders and all subfolders for both
aspell and aspell dictonary are shown on the server directory
    * From this step, try to install aspell by entering the folder
containing the files to select the correct folder
    * Using filezilla, under "server", I chose "enter raw ftp command".
    * I enter  ./configure&&make  as I am in the aspell
folder,  after typing this and entering the information. Nothing
appears to happen.

I am not sure if I am entering the command in the right place or if I
can do this from Filezilla.  Do I have to log into my hosting account
to do this?

Any help on entering the command in the correct place, or the correct
way would be greatly appreciated.

Have a great day
regards
Vanessa :)