List:       aspell-user
Subject:    [Aspell-user] personal word list failing
From:       "Kabak, Amanda" <amanda.kabak () bingham ! com>
Date:       2007-04-27 18:38:23

I've created a personal word list containing the names of all the
employees in our company. The file has a format of:

personal_ws-1.1 en 100
Aaron
Abby
Abrams
Ackerman
Adkins

etc.

is named .aspell.en.pws, and lives in the dict directory of my win32
install. I first created this file with a list of dummy words to ensure
that it worked. It did.

Now, when I limit this file to a certain number of words, it works
correctly when integrated with my project. However, when I add even one
more word to the list, it makes the entire spell check process fail.
Right now I have 57 words in the list, and the 58th word fails. I can
change existing words in the list and replace them with others, and that
works fine, but adding doesn't. Any ideas as to what could be the
problem? I can't imagine I'm running into a word limit with the kinds of
counts I'm dealing with, but I don't know what else to think. Let me
know if you need any additional information

Amanda Kabak

Bingham McCutchen LLP Circular 230 Notice:   To ensure compliance with IRS \
requirements, we inform you that any U.S. federal tax advice contained in this \
communication is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used by any \
taxpayer, for the purpose of avoiding any federal tax penalties.  Any legal advice \
expressed in this message is being delivered to you solely for your use in connection \
with the matters addressed herein and may not be relied upon by any other person or \
entity or used for any other purpose without our prior written consent. \