List:       aspell-user
Subject:    Re: [Aspell-user] Return edit distance for suggestions?
From:       "Ethan Bradford" <ethanb () google ! com>
Date:       2007-04-08 15:10:14

I made a patch to do just this which has been reviewed, but I don't know if
it has been integrated yet.  The patch is on SourceForge.

Note that it's not exactly edit distance that Aspell uses, so the patch
talks about the "score", but the dominant component is the edit distance, so
that change met my needs.