List:       aspell-user
Subject:    [Aspell-user] Forget the Forget
From:       raymond <raymond () actcom ! co ! il>
Date:       2007-03-06 6:18:50

Hello,

I would like to find way how to make my speller, in this case aSpell
or cocoAspell, to FORGET words inside my personal dictionary.

I am asking here as proposed by Kevin Atkinson, see below:

"
> Hello Kevin,
>
> I hope you can give me a hope.

Not a bug but I a limitation of Aspell.  In order to "forgot" a work
you need to edit the personal dictionary by hand.  For additional
help post to aspell-user@gnu.org"

I hope you will be able to guide me.

TIA

Raymond