List:       aspell-user
Subject:    Re: [Aspell-user] Re: Dictionary maintenance
From:       "Leonardo Fontenelle" <leo.fontenelle () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-11-25 20:11:02

> Overall quality of wikipedia/wikimedia is less than questionable.
I'm a wikipedist :) Wikipedia doesn't require qualification from its
users, but AFAIK anyone may create an aspell or myspell dictionary,
too.

> Better solution is to cooperate with OO dictionary
> developers, who know very well both their language and
> also the spell checker requirements and tools.
At least for pt_BR, this seems to be the best option, because
aspell-pt is unmantained now for some years, while its myspell (not
yet hunspell) Brazilian counterpart is steadly growing.

Leonardo Fontenelle