List:       aspell-user
Subject:    Re: [Aspell-user] Need help using a custom dictionary exclusively
From:       David Bellot <dbellot.ext () francetelecom ! com>
Date:       2006-09-21 7:48:44

<head>
</head>
--dict-dir=&lt;your directory&gt; to specify where are the dictionnary<br>
and<br>
-d &lt;your dict&gt; to specify the name of your dictionnary<br>
and this dictionnary is going to be exclusively used by aspell.<br>
Same things with the C API.<br>
David<br>
Otto Pilot wrote:
 cite="mid20060921021324.17265.qmail@web30607.mail.mud.yahoo.com"
 type="cite">I'm trying to make aspell.60.4 use only my custom
dictionary (generated as a .rws file), but am not having any luck.&nbsp; I
can add it to the list of dictionaries in use by modifying the
appropriate .multi file to include my .rws file, but I don't see a way
to exlude all others and only use my custom dictionary (putting only my
dictionary in the .multi file does not do it).&nbsp; Is this something I can
do?<br>
As an aside, I'm trying to do this because my custom dictionary
includes specialty terms that overlap with general english terms for
suggestion purposes, and I get duplicates (case is different, but words
are the same) in my word lists when using the C API suggestion
functionality .&nbsp; So a more desireable approach would actually be to
just eliminate the duplicates in the word list returned from the
aspell_speller_suggest() method.&nbsp; Is there a way to do this?<br>
Thanks in advance.<br>
  <hr size="1">Get your email and more, right on the <a
 href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=42973/*http://www.yahoo.com/preview">
new Yahoo.com</a>
  <pre wrap="">
<hr size="4" width="90%">
  </pre>
<pre class="moz-signature" cols="72">--

Dr. David Bellot
GFI Informatique pour France Telecom - SCR/HDI/DOP/Pole_Dev/Ke_Backfill
Work: +33 (0)4 97 12 85 89
Cell: +33 (0)6 88 23 23 73
Skype: dddb02
Web: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" \
href="http://david.bellot.free.fr">http://david.bellot.free.fr</a>

***********************************
Ce message et toutes les pieces  jointes (ci-apres le "message") sont confidentiels \
et etablis a l'intention  exclusive de ses destinataires.Toute utilisation ou \
diffusion non autorisee est interdite.Tout message  electronique est susceptible \
d'alteration. Le Groupe France Telecom decline  toute responsabilite au titre de ce \
message s'il a ete altere, deforme ou  falsifie. Si vous n'etes pas destinataire de \
                ce message, merci de le detruire  immediatement et d'avertir \
                l'expediteur.
This message and any attachments (the "message")  are confidential and intended \
solely for the addressees. Any unauthorised use or  dissemination is \
prohibited.Messages are susceptible to alteration. France  Telecom Group shall not be \
liable for the message if altered, changed or  falsified. If you are not  receiver of \
                this message, please cancel it immediately and inform the  sender.