List:       aspell-user
Subject:    Re: [Aspell-user] Building aspell in VS 2005/2003
From:       "Gary Setter" <setterg () worldnet ! att ! net>
Date:       2006-09-05 13:53:48

<snip>

> I compile aspell. Got lib, dll and exp files. But when trying
to link it with my another project (it uses Qt 4.1.1), I get link
error. See in atach.

> In your project I also compiled aspell lib, but cant compile
diary. It has about 90 errors. Most of them is that you using
iterators as char pointers and VS dont understand it; I made some
changes to code. If you need it I can send it to you.

At first glance, it looks like a mismatch of runtime libraries.
Did you check that aspell and your program use the same runtime?

Yes, I am interested in any changes you made. e-mail will get my
attention best.

Best regards,
Gary Setter