List:       aspell-user
Subject:    Re: [Aspell-user] aspell.conf is not recognized under windows
From:       "Gary Setter" <setterg () worldnet ! att ! net>
Date:       2006-08-06 16:09:37

<snip>
> I tried to set the conf-dir option to the conf Folder of the
app, which
> I develop. How did you set the directories? with conf-dir too?

Hi  Ephraim,
I modified my code to look to a subdirectory for the config file.
It appeared to work. Have you tried something like this? Did you
have problems? What was the problem? The code follows:

 AspellConfig * Config_;
 AspellSpeller * Speller_;
 Config_ = new_aspell_config();
 aspell_config_replace(Config_, "conf-dir","Play");
 AspellCanHaveError * ret
  = new_aspell_speller(Config_);
 if (aspell_error(ret)) {
    const char *err_msg = aspell_error_message(ret);
    WIDEBUFF(msg, err_msg,strlen(err_msg),CP_ACP);
  MessageBox(HWnd, WSTR(msg, err_msg), _("Spell Check"),MB_OK);
  CmCancel(HWnd); //close the dialog
  return;
 }

 Speller_ = to_aspell_speller(ret);