List:       aspell-user
Subject:    [Aspell-user] aspell bug
From:       Rüdiger_Kurth <ruediger.kurth () freenet ! de>
Date:       2006-05-24 14:05:55

Hello,

I'm using aspell to check HTML files and I find it's a good an usefull program.

But I'm afraid there is a mistake in aspell:
If there are HTML tags inside a word
in the checked file, aspell believes that the word ends at the tag and detects
a lot of false spell errors.

Is it possible to correct this at next aspell release?

Thanks.
Ruediger