List:       aspell-user
Subject:    [Aspell-user] Problem with aspell when using hindi dictionary
From:       gm ravi sastry <gm_ravi2003 () yahoo ! co ! in>
Date:       2006-05-16 10:25:27

Hi all,
       I have installed aspell-0.60 .I have also
installed the english and hindi dictionaries all from
http://aspell.sourceforge.net/

The s/w works well while checking english documents
for misspelt words.However when i use it for spell
checking for hindi documents it dosent work.It looks
like it is accepting hindi documents with misspelt
words.Can anyobody suggest  me what i should
do??Thanks in advance .Looking forwards to a reply
from your side
Ravi Sastry