List:       aspell-user
Subject:    [Aspell-user] Please give me little support with aspell - auto spellcheck
From:       Boris Spasov <b_spasov () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2006-04-27 7:20:40

Hi,
  Thanks for this great tool.
  I want to use Aspell to check some of my documents for spell errors.
  But I want to do this automatic:
  For example there is one text file for spelling. It is FORCHECK.txt
  I want to run Aspell on it and to have automatic corrected FORCHECK.txt and
  Original FORCHECK.bak
  But I don’t want to select option for each word I want aspell to replace the word \
with first suggestion for me  Is there any option for this?
  Thanks in advance,
  Boris Spasov

Mail From Boris Spasov

Sofiq Bulgaria