List:       aspell-user
Subject:    [Aspell-user] How do I use this with Firefox?
From:       Tom Sullivan <tsullivan () fwi ! com>
Date:       2006-03-12 21:33:51

I downloaded and installed this to use with Firefox. However, I still
can't figure out how to use this with a web forum, to check spelling
before posting. I installed the Firefox extension to use Aspell, and I
downloaded and installed Aspell and the English dictionary. But I have
been fooling around with it for several days now, and I still can't get
it to work. When I right click on a text box where I would like to check
spelling, the Aspell choice is there, but when I chose it, it comes back
and tells me it cannot find Aspell. Yet, when I look in the C:\Program
Files\ directory, its right there.

This is the one thing I miss about Internet Explorer. For several years
there has been IEspell for Internet Explorer, and it works great, but it
doesn't work with Firefox. Can someone please help? Thanks.

Tom