List:       aspell-user
Subject:    Re: [Aspell-user] Re: Isntlaling speccl cehck
From:       "Gary Setter" <setterg () worldnet ! att ! net>
Date:       2005-09-18 13:59:51

<snip>
> I have downloaded Aspell 0.60.3 but I am unable to instlal it,
please
> guide me on what to do.  I am suing oepra 7.

<snip>
Hi Grace,
I don't have Oepra, but did you know that you can read the
mailing list archievs and look for post that meantion your
software? Also, it helps a lot if you state what your plateform
(OS) is.

For Unix like systems, the usual way is:
cd to the source directory
./configure
make
make install