List:       aspell-user
Subject:    [Aspell-user] Adding a own dictionary and use it with PHP pspell
From:       Stan64 <stan64 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-08-23 14:01:28

I want to do a "Gamer dictionary" with all the words that are commonly used
in a gaming forum. Then I want to use that with my local language.
 Can I make the pspell module check both dictionaries with Simple Machines
Forum (SMF)?
 And how do I make a own dictionary? Didn't see it in the manual directly.