List:       aspell-user
Subject:    [Aspell-user] Using ASPEL with language other then english
From:       Vladimir Vainer <str3l0k () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-07-29 8:41:47

Hi all.
I'm trying to use ASpell through C Api.

It works really well for English language.
but i can't make it work with others languages.
i tried it with Russian and Hebrew languages.
i do have them installed. And: aspell dump dicts.
does show me that russian and hebrew are indeed installed.
i change language like that.
aspell_config_replace(spell_config, "lang", "he");
or
aspell_config_replace(spell_config, "lang", "ru");

but i don't get the desired effect. it still checks the word in english
dictionary.
and if i delete the english dictionary it complains that it can't find
en_US.

Please help me solve this problem i have.

Imagine there's no heaven, It's easy if you try, No hell below us, Above us
only sky, Imagine all the people living for today...
Imagine there's no countries, It isnt hard to do, Nothing to kill or die
for, No religion too, Imagine all the people living life in peace...
Imagine...