List:       aspell-user
Subject:    [Aspell-user] Aspell C API on Mac OS X platform
From:       Nikunj Manocha <nikunj.manocha () plateau ! com>
Date:       2005-06-08 15:49:01

Hi All,

   My Application will need to use Aspell by calling the Aspell's C API. The
application needs to also work on the MAC OS X platform. Is support already
provided for this. Is there a Aspell library for the Mac platform?

  I am new to the Mac OS X platform and wonder what I will need to modify to
be able to run Aspell on MAC OS X. Please help. Thanks.

Regards,
Nikunj Manocha