List:       aspell-user
Subject:    [Aspell-user] Ignoring words by regexp
From:       "Frank Buzin" <frankbuzin () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2005-05-27 18:43:25

Are there any options to ignore words that are all uppercase or match some
regular expression? I am using Aspell to spell check a custom webmail app
and have been asked the question: "Can you set it to ignore all caps like
Outlook can be set"??

Also I see that there is VC++ source for the Win32 6.0.2 build but no binary
posted... Any reason why multiple people in this and the user list have
talked about working on the Win32 port but there is no current binary
posted?

Thank you,
Frank