List:       aspell-user
Subject:    Re: [Aspell-user] two languages
From:       Christoph =?iso-8859-2?q?Hinterm=FCller?= <christoph.hintermueller () fusemail ! com>
Date:       2005-05-23 19:05:34

Hi
Am Montag, 23. Mai 2005 18:06 schrieb jimmij:
> Hi,
> I have two language document. Is it possible to use two dictionaries
> to check it?
> I tried "--add-extra-dicts" but it seems to work only if both
> dictionaries come from one charset.

Not in one pass you have to use a twopass approach. In case you are using
Aspell 0.60 and in case the textblocks containing the different languages are
separated by dedicated delimeter sequences you could use the context filter.
The later hides the blocks of lang2 while spelling lang1 and vice versa.

cu
Xris