List:       aspell-user
Subject:    [Aspell-user] Aspell for Windows
From:       Florian_Müller <news2002-2.mueller () arcor ! de>
Date:       2005-05-15 16:24:37

Dear list members,

for checking the spelling of my Tex documents I have installed aspell
(v.0.50.3.3) for Windows. The Tex source should be portable for
different systems, so I code the german umlaute as accent commands like
aspell cannot handle these accent commands correctly. I have hered that
the version 0.60.x.x can handle this correctly. Is that right?
   Where can I get a precompiled 0.60.x.x binary for Windows with the
german dictionary. I tried to compile it, but anything goes wrong.

Thanks, Florian