List:       aspell-user
Subject:    [Aspell-user] Dictionaries
From:       Kuldeepsinh () netscape ! net
Date:       2005-03-05 8:30:27

Hi!
I have just started using Aspell and found it to be an amazing software! I am \
Bioengineering PhD student and wanted to know if there are any Engineeering, \
Biological and Life Sciences dictionaries. I would be grateful if anyone could tell \
me where to get them from. Plesae send your replies to kuldeepsinh@netscape.net. Your \
help is appreciated.. Thanks in advance!  Cheers,
Kuldeepsinh Rana

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.