List:       aspell-user
Subject:    Re: [Aspell-user] looking for command line syntax to check correct spelling of word or words
From:       "Patrick Krug" <patrick_krug () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2005-02-15 20:46:31

This would be fine but what I am trying to do is restrict the words that it
displays to a small number of words.

I have a website that that I have indexed.  I will grab the words that have
been indexed and use those words to suggest a word similiar to the word that
they entered.

What I have a problem with is the syntax creating my personal word list and
then using that list to suggest the correct spelling.

I have the correct syntax to check the spelling against the current
dictionary but not a list that I want to correct.

Thanks once again.