List:       aspell-user
Subject:    [Aspell-user] Dictionary compile error during ./configure
From:       <cyberluk () seznam ! cz>
Date:       2005-01-29 9:59:24

Hi!
I have succesfuly compiled the newest Aspell 0.60.2 in Fedora Core 3 Linux.
I have downloaded the CS dictionary Aspell6-cs and the default EN dictionary \
(compatible with Aspell5). When I had the Aspell library in my custom place, I wasn't \
able to pass right parameters to the configure command (--vars \
ASPELL=/usr/local/aspell  =he don't like to pass it as dir?),so then I've uninstalled \
Aspell6 and installed(compiled) it in the default place (/usr/bin , /usr/libs/aspell6 \
I think) and when I've tried to compile ANY dictionary I get error on latest lines of \
configure script - it cannot understand the 'which' command which is there twice.

How can I compile the dictionary? Can I copy it manually to /usr/libs/aspell6 or \
something like that and then make the .rws file? If so, how?

Thanks