List:       aspell-user
Subject:    [Aspell-user] speaking of configs...
From:       "jsWalter" <jsWalter () torres ! ws>
Date:       2004-11-11 16:57:52

I just installed Aspell on my windows box.

Where does the (global and personal) config file[s] live?

I can't seem to locate a sample config file to see how it works.

I did a "dump" at the command line, it just confused me. Every "option"
and "command" was duplicated and commented out (assuming the # is a
comment line character)

Would some kind soul send me a copy of the global (and a personal) config
file so I may understand how it works. And where they go would be nice.

Thanks

Walter