List:       aspell-user
Subject:    [Aspell-user] New User Question
From:       "Jeff W" <jefw () enter ! net>
Date:       2004-10-30 18:16:56

I installed this along with a dictionary.
All seams to be working rather well.

THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR EFFORTS...

That said is there a way to get Aspell to automatically check for
misspelled words upon tapping the send button?
I at times have forgotten to manually request it to check.

Also I have been tapping on the word learn when I want to add a new or
unknown word but it does not add it.
If I run it again it comes back and says that a word that I just thought I
added was not and is misspelled.

Am I doing something wrong???

The mail/browser program that I am using is Opera with M@...
Thank you again