List:       aspell-user
Subject:    [Aspell-user] Multilingual dictionaries in Aspell 0.60
From:       "Lev A. Melnikovsky" <leva () despammed ! com>
Date:       2004-10-03 10:50:24

Hello, there.

I still hesitate about upgrading to Aspell 0.60 wondering if one can
easily compile bi-lingual dictionary with this new version. Particularly,
most of texts I need to spell-check are mixed English and Russian. Is it
possible to make use of the two dictionaries simultaneously without
recompiling them? If no, can someone provide a short instruction on how to
build the joint dictionary from the sources?

Thanks in advance.
-L.