List:       aspell-user
Subject:    [Aspell-user] compiling with php
From:       Geethanandh Kandasamy <geethanandh () gmail ! com>
Date:       2004-07-13 17:05:21

I have installed aspell 0.50.5 and it is working fine in command line.
I have configured php with aspell support using "--with-pspell'
option. But when i run the make command i am getting this error

ld: ext/pspell/pspell.o illegal reference to symbol:
_aspell_error_number defined in indirectly referenced dynamic library
/usr/local/lib/libaspell.15.dylib

What should i do??Need your help

Php version is 4.3.7