List:       aspell-user
Subject:    [Aspell-user] Special Characters in the front
From:       casandra01 () yehey ! com
Date:       2004-05-10 20:02:09

I've tried searching the email archives and one a question posted that
relates to my question but that person didn't get a response (on file
anyway.)&nbsp; (Link: <A
href="http://mail.gnu.org/archive/html/aspell-user/2003-01/msg00013.html">http://mail.gnu.org/archive/html/aspell-user/2003-01/msg00013.html</A>&nbsp;)&nbsp;
 Basically, I'm trying to add a word that has numeric values in front of
it, ie: 24hours.&nbsp; I added the set of numbers to the configuration as
special characters so that blind3mice and so in accepted.&nbsp; I noticed
however that whenever 2 or more special characters are placed in from of
the word, such as 24hours, it doesn't work.&nbsp; On the other hand,
5days, blind35mice and so on works.&nbsp; It looks like its specific to 2
or more special characters in the front.&nbsp; I get the following
error:<BR><BR>Unhandled Error: The word "24hours" is invalid. Does not
contain any letters.<BR><BR>I was wondering if anyone here has found a
work around to this?&nbsp; Is this something I can fix by changing any of
the language or config files?&nbsp; One thing I tried was adding a letter
to the front of words which start with 2 or more special characters but
I'm unsure what effect that will have on aspells performance.&nbsp; I'd
appreciate any feedback you all can provide.<BR><BR>Mark