List:       aspell-user
Subject:    [Aspell-user] Allspel in Opera 7.5
From:       Wonder <dovelove () swko ! net>
Date:       2004-05-03 3:44:08

	I guess I'm brain dead but they didn't answer me in Opera forum for Beta
7.5.

I get alspell to run, have downloaded dictionaries, but it doesn't show
English loaded, or use a word list. Where do these word folders go? or how
do you get Alspell to use dictionary in Opera 7.5.

--
"Me"  GB

" Good-byes make you think. They make you realize what you've had, what
you've lost and what you've taken for granted." ---- Unknown