List:       aspell-user
Subject:    [Aspell-user] Are Dictionaries time-limited ?
From:       Stéphane_Pinel <spinel () exenevex ! com>
Date:       2004-04-28 17:16:47

3 months ago I've developed a program (MacOS X 10.3.3 ) that uses
aspell with french dictionary. Everything worked fine.

Today I try to use it and it says that it hasn't found the
corresponding work list !?

---> "No word list can be found for the language "fr_FR".

So I tried to re-install french dictionary but I can't even ./configure
:

Finding Dictionary file location ... ./configure: line 1: aspell:
command not found
Finding Data file location ... ./configure: line 1: aspell: command not
found

Nothing has changed on my machine. Is it possible that some environment
vars are missing or something ?

I'm pretty lost...

Thank you very much.

Stephane