List:       aspell-user
Subject:    [Aspell-user] need API to generate synonyms and stemmed variations of words\phrases
From:       "Shefali Sinha" <shefali_sinha () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2004-03-23 0:20:06

Hi,

I am working on a product that is hosted on Windows in the .net environment.
  I am looking for an API that I could use to generate synonyms and stemmed
variations of words.  In other words, this should take as input a word or a
phrase, and return a list of synonyms and stemmed variations for the input.

Can aspell be used for this?  Or aspell in conjunction with any other
software?

Thanks in advance for any help.

-Shefali

Find a broadband plan that fits. Great local deals on high-speed Internet
access. http://click.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200360ave/direct/01/