List:       aspell-user
Subject:    [Aspell-user] Win32 port
From:       Hunter Beanland <hbeanland () yahoo ! com ! au>
Date:       2004-02-23 7:21:00

Is there any chance of getting the Win32 port page on the aspell.net site updated? \
The version posted is rather old. I tried to email the maintainer of the page \
Thorsten Maerz but don't have a reply yet.
I don't have VC++, as most people don't, so I can not compile this myself.

For those which are interested, I have started to build an ASP/web interface for \
Aspell. This is version 1.0 code, so don't expect too much, but it does work quite \
well, and has a nice interface.  http://www.geocities.com/hbeanland/web/asp.htm

Regards,
Hunter