List:       aspell-user
Subject:    [Aspell-user] SendTo in W32-Build does not work
From:       Gerfried Maier <moali () sbox ! tugraz ! at>
Date:       2004-01-29 7:15:42

Dear aspell-list,

I downloaded aspell together wit a german dictionary from
aspell.net/win32 and installed them without any problems.

During install aspell creates a link in the SendTo-Folder.
This makes it appear in the SendTo context-menu when right-clicking on a
file.

Unfortunately, when doing so it looks like a concole/ cmd -window is
opened and closed immediately. I'm not able to read/get any error messages.

When launched from a already open cmd-window, everything works as expected.

Both, the curses- and the no-curses-build show the same behaviour.

I'd be very glad if anybody could help me resolving this.

Regards,
Maier Gerfried

PS.: OS: NT 4.0
aspell installed as user (not as administrator, but this seems not to
make a difference)