List:       aspell-user
Subject:    [Aspell-user] a naive question
From:       Josh Denny <josh.denny () vanderbilt ! edu>
Date:       2004-01-15 21:14:41

This is really a naive question.  I am trying to use Aspell on win xp
and create a medical dictionary with several hundred thousand terms.
When I use the "aspell -lang=en create master ./medical < wordlist"
command and all variations I can think of, I just get back "the system
cannot find the file specified".  Aspell otherwise works and I've been
able to use it in perl code.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks - Josh