List:       aspell-user
Subject:    [Aspell-user] Can't link with libaspell.a
From:       Stéphane_Pinel <spinel () exenevex ! com>
Date:       2004-01-15 11:51:35

Hello,

New to aspell, I've just compiled aspell on my MacOS X 10.3.2 (Panther)
box.

I have an app that links with libapell.dylib (using C) and everything
works just fine.

Now I would like to link this app with libaspell.a and I get several
link errors (mostly
undefined...) and errors comments seem to refer to C++ code...

I must confess that I'm a bit lost. Is libaspell.a API different from
libaspell.dylib ?
Is there something more to do in order to link statically ?

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

Stephane