List:       aspell-user
Subject:    RE: [Aspell-user] spam filtering with aspell
From:       "Dormont, Dan \(CORP\)" <Dan.Dormont () corporate ! ge ! com>
Date:       2004-01-05 16:06:52

Darxus@ChaosReigns.com wrote:

>How can I run aspell non-interactively ?  I believe I've seen it done, =
but
>can't figure it out from the man page.

There are two ways to run aspell non-interactively: in-process via the C =
API, or out-of-process via pipe mode.  In my own (somewhat limited) =
experience, I have found that pipe mode is easier to code for and can be =
used from languages other than C, but the C API is both more powerful =
and more efficient.

Both methods are documented in Chapter 6 of the manual: =
http://aspell.net/man-html/manual.html

-Dan