List:       aspell-user
Subject:    [Aspell-user] Automate ASpell?
From:       Nick <nick () finiteautomata ! com>
Date:       2003-12-08 16:28:45

Hello, I would like to know if there is any way I can make Aspell automatically \
choose the first choice it suggests. I have a lot of scanned images that I extracted \
the text out of.  The text files created by ps2ascii have some misspelled words in \
them.  If possible I would like to setup Aspell in a script to automatically correct \
the spelling mistakes.  I understand that this would not be exact and Aspell appears \
to be written for spelling mistakes made by humans not computer parsers. Is there a \
way for Aspell to do this?  Am I using the wrong package to handle this type of spell \
checking?

Thanks,
Nick