List:       aspell-user
Subject:    [Aspell-user] AWARD WINNING NOTIFICATION
From:       elgordo_notification () survivormail ! com
Date:       2003-10-25 15:54:09

FROM THE DESK OF THE MANAGING DIRECTOR
OF THE PRICE AWARD DEPARTMENT

REF: BM/7789452384/03

BATCH:621/1423/DPR.

                                                                   REF: AWARD \
NOTIFICATION NOTICE

Through this medium we wish to notify you on the release of the result of the \
EL-GORDO DE LA PRIMITIVA A SPANISH PROGRAM  held on 21st  October 2003,should there \
be any discrepancy of numbers and address,please do not hesitate to inform OSCAR \
DIEGO M. ( Lottery Agent) that entered your name as one of their dependant clients \
with reference nº BM/7789452384/03 and Batch nº BM/7789452384/03. In  the fifth \
series from a pool of  €75,000,000.00 (SEVENTY FIVE MILLION EURO) in cash among the \
26 participating finalist palying 6,000 full tickets nº which is  262-08177300-189 \
serial nº 99375-0 and the winning number 07-08-12-16-26-46 has been approved for a \
lump sum payment of €625,000.39c (Six hundred and twenty five thousand Euro, thirty \
nine cents) in cash credit ti file number BQ/8366439644/03.

 Congratualtions!!!

Due to the mixed up of numbers and addresses , I would advice that you keep this \
award top secret untill your claim has been confirmed and price award paid . This is \
part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming or unwarranted taking \
advantage of the above situation. Please be adviced that your fund have been \
deposited and insured in our corresponding security company in your favour. To begin \
your claim , please contact your agent Mr. OSCAR DIEGO the managing director of OSCAR \
DIEGO M. (Lottery Agents)  on telephone nº +34 609 652 919 for the processing and \
remittance of your fund. The deadline for this notice is 24th December 2003 after \
which all funds will be retuned to the MINISTERIO DE ECONOMIA Y HACIENDA as unclaimed \
 Congratulations once again from all members of our staff and thank you for your \
interest in EL GORDO LOTTER SPANISH SWEEPSTAKE  CO .S.L.

Yours faithfully,

MANUEL GUSTAVO (Managing Director)