List:       aspell-user
Subject:    [Aspell-user] Getting Aspell to work
From:       "Sjaani v" <sjaaniv () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2003-10-17 22:17:02

I downloaded Aspell for use with Winguts.  The program (winguts) finds it
okay but Aspell doesn't seem to have any ability to notice badly spelled
words.

I've downloaded dictionaries but they all seem to be empty when I try to
open in winzip them on my computer in order to loat them into the Aspell
folders.

I can't find anything on the site which explains how I am supposed to deal
with the dictionaries and as they are automatically associating themselves
with Winzip I can only assume that this is the correct program to open them
with.

Any ideas how to get Aspell to work for me?

Thanks

Chat via SMS. Simply send 'CHAT' to 1889918. More info at
http://ninemsn.com.au/mobilemania/MoChat.asp?blipid=6800