List:       aspell-user
Subject:    [Aspell-user] Receipt of email to Chase Bill Management Center
From:       BillSupport Chase <chase () billsupport ! com>
Date:       2003-08-21 11:09:20

Hello,

Thank you for your Chase Bill Management Center inquiry.  We would =
like
to take this opportunity to confirm receipt of your e-mail.  We have
assigned case number 7074734 to this inquiry.  We respond to most
inquiries within 24 hours.

It is not necessary for you to respond back to this confirmation =
unless
you have additional information for us regarding your original =
inquiry.
If you do have additional information, please ensure you include the
original case number in your response.  You will then receive another
confirmation for that e-mail which will be assigned a new and =
different
case number.  Please retain all case numbers for ready reference.

Thank you for contacting Chase Bill Management Center.