List:       aspell-user
Subject:    [Aspell-user] U88.info >>> China Company, Chinese Professional
From:       <Mail () U88 ! Info>
Date:       2003-06-20 2:32:24

Introducing www.u88.info.

It is designed to transfer Chinese professional expertise from overseas
into China.

For China companies, you get cutting edge expertise effectively. With a
very small cost, you receive the best consulting services.

For overseas Chinese professionals, you make extra money, establish
business connections, and expand your career. Without quitting your job,
you can further capitalize your expertise by selling business info,
weekend consulting, vacation seminars, high tech project ideas.

For companies with job openings and for professionals seeking fulltime
employment, we have a separate section. For single professionals, we
also have something additional.