List:       aspell-user
Subject:    Re: [Aspell-user]
From:       Sherzod Ruzmetov <sherzodr () handalak ! com>
Date:       2003-06-01 21:12:48

 :dear sirs...
 : we are working on an OCR project for an ancient Indian script (Brahmi script) ... \
and are developing a word processor for the same.  : for this purpose we wish to \
create a dictionary of words occuring in the brahmi language... so that we can \
provide the OCR module with spell-checking facilities... we were really impressed \
with the ispell module and we were hoping that u could give us some documentation on \
the relevant module so that we could see the data-structure u have used for this \
purpose and maybe even examine the source code so that we have an idea as to the \
whole thing.

Consider http://savannah.gnu.org/download/aspell/manual/devel/devel.html

--
Sherzod B. Ruzmetov <sherzodr@handalak.com>