List:       aspell-user
Subject:    [Aspell-user] Two word pharses - Location/city example
From:       "david" <david () skylabs ! com>
Date:       2003-04-30 20:57:35

 I'm doing a city/location entry field.  I'm using aspell to correct
spelling mistakes.  I am, however, running into problems with two word
phrases.  Is there a way that I can write a new line delimited file...and
have aspell look for the closest match..even if there is a space between two
characters?

For example, 'New Cork' should return 'New York'.  Right now, I do by word,
which returns 'New Cork'...since there is a city called cork....of course,
that totally disregards the fact that there was a New before the
cork.....Someone have ideas?

Help!

David