List:       aspell-user
Subject:    [Aspell-user] To: aspell-user  as  a  Nicer  Person
From:       "Dr. Carter, President" <A_Needed_Book () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2003-03-28 9:45:03

Dear aspell-user:

You may ask yourself
      >    How to make people like you and respect you
      >    How to win friends
      >    How to let your conduct help your health, work, job, career, success, \
relationships, spirit,  mind, well-being, ...  >    How to make your life smoother \
                and happier
      >    How to do whatever you like without being unpleasant to other people
      >    How to develop good conduct in your children or students
      >    How to make the world peaceful and better

You can find all the answers to these questions, and much more, in this great \
handbook:
" Complete Conduct Principles for the 21st Century " by Dr. John Newton

It is the best educational GIFT idea for children, friends, relatives, classmates, \
students, parents, teachers, other educators, ..., particularly at this special time. \

BENEFITS to each individual reader: Many! -- such as for health, work, job, career, \
success, self-improvement, education, relationships, spirit, mind, well-being, and \
much more -- almost all the areas that are important to you in the 21st century. \
People around you will benefit, too. (Please see the preface of the book for \
details.)

EVERYONE may find this handbook useful and helpful, regardless of age (from children \
to oldsters), occupation, rank, status, gender, religious belief, race, nationality, \
country, or region.

If you are a parent or a teacher, you can learn how to develop good conduct in your \
children or students from this handbook. Please advise your children or students to \
read the book. It will result in great benefits for both you and them.

(Note: If you are interested in the issue of School Violence, Youth Problems, \
Violence Prevention, or Conduct Education in the 21st Century, please see the \
APPENDIX below.)

This book is a must for EVERYONE to be better prepared for personal conduct for the \
rest of the 21st century.

The book's content is obvious from its title. The complete useful conduct principles \
cover not only what we should do, but also what we should not do -- especially those \
faults people make often and easily.

This timely, unique, and very important handbook is designed to suit most people, and \
is self-contained and user-friendly.

The book was also praised as "a compendium of concisely expressed, practical, \
informative, pertinent, workable advice" by Michael J. Carson, a professional book \
reviewer.

This book is significantly different and better than competitive works.

Some of its innovative contents may help solve problems that the Western culture \
cannot.

The book's merit and importance have been recognized and praised by many experts, \
elected public officials, and world leaders.

As a result of popular demand, the book has been a top "Featured Item" in some top \
on-line bookstores in some subjects, such as "Personal Practical Guides" in \
"Nonfiction" and "Reference", "Conduct" in "Health, Mind & Body", "Life skills \
guides", ...

How to make the world peaceful and better ---
You can find the solution in the book.
Let's work together to make the world peaceful and better!

The author, John Newton, holds a Ph.D. from MIT, and does researches at Harvard. His \
long-term research on "The personal conduct in the human society of the 21st century" \
resulted in this book. It is published by Nicer Century World Organization, \
headquartered beside Harvard University and MIT, two leading institutes of new \
knowledge and literature. The publisher has a deep commitment to publishing only the \
best.

The book is available in two types of binding: Hardcover (ISBN 0967370574; case \
bound, Smyth sewn; with dust jacket) and Paperback (ISBN 0967370582; perfect bound). \
Both editions are unabridged, and are printed on 60 lb, natural, acid-free, excellent \
and healthful paper. You can get the book from many fine on-line bookstores and \
traditional bookstores. For your convenience, (if you wish for an Internet link; \
otherwise you may skip this section)  I herewith provide you with a link directly to \
the book page in the shopping directory of Yahoo!, the world's No. 1 Internet \
directory (Some bookstores there may currently offer great discounts) (The publisher \
and yahoo.com have no relationship):

http://shopping.yahoo.com/shop?d=b&id=1967680641&cf=setup

and, alternatively, a link directly to the page of each edition of the book in \
Half.com by eBay, a popular on-line discount mall (The publisher and Half.com/eBay \
have no relationship):

for hardcover:
http://half.ebay.com/cat/buy/prod.cgi?cpid=2425992

for  paperback:
http://half.ebay.com/cat/buy/prod.cgi?cpid=2425993

Please forward this e-mail to people you know -- children, friends, relatives, \
classmates, students, parents, teachers, other educators, ..., because they can \
benefit from it, too. This can be a wonderful kindness you provide to them!

aspell-user, best wishes to you!

Sincerely yours,

Tom Carter, Ph.D.
President, Nicer Century World Organization
Massachusetts, USA

(Nicer Century World Organization is an educational, non-profit, non-partisan \
organization; it endeavors to make the 21st century nicer than ever before. To \
accomplish its mission, Nicer Century World Organization is proud to introduce this \
book.)

(The Web site of Nicer Century World Organization has been chosen as one of "Top Non \
Profit Sites Chosen by Type Non Profit Editors".)

P.S.
To have more people benefit from the book, please consider suggesting to the schools \
-- your children attend, or you yourself attend, have attended before, teach at, or \
serve -- that the book be used for fundraising for the schools. The book is an ideal \
fundraising tool. For example, it may used as a premium or a re-sale product for the \
fundraising. The successful fundraising will significantly help school education. \
Better yet, each supporter and his/her family will benefit from the book. Suggesting \
to the parent-teacher associations (organizations) (PTA/PTO) of the schools is also a \
good idea.

APPENDIX: School Violence, Youth Problems, Violence Prevention, and Conduct Education \
in the 21st Century

In recent years school violence has made many pieces of nation-shaking highlighted \
headline news, which have astounded the Americans. It may happen at any school, at \
any time, and by students of any age. Some experts believe this is the most important \
national crisis the U.S. is facing.

"In the 21st century the problem will happen not only continuously in the U.S. but \
also in lots of other countries all over the world, if we do not act." said Dr. John \
Newton in the late 20th century. Recent tragedies have proved this warning \
prediction.

"The most effective and proper way to solve the problem is appropriate conduct \
education." said Dr. Newton.

"The significance of the problem" is much more important than "the number of people \
killed in schools".

In addition to shooting and killing, other kinds of school violence, such as rape, \
sexual assault, aggravated assault, robbery, bullying, mugging, fighting, theft, \
harassment, ..., and other youth problems, like suicide, suicide attempt, suicide \
inclination, pessimism, sense of inferiority, lose of  self-control, relationship \
problems, emotion problems, drug abuse, discrimination, ..., cannot be ignored, \
either.

Some measures may handle a few "symptoms" temporarily and partially but are not \
solutions for education, particularly in view of our responsibilities for the whole \
society.

Now an effective, proper, comprehensive, deep-rooted and permanent solution is \
needed!

The book, "Complete Conduct Principles for the 21st Century" by Dr. John Newton, is \
regarded as "the very one that can effectively help solve the problem of school \
violence in a right way" by some experts in education, including Dr. Steve White, who \
pointed out clearly: "If students, teachers and parents can learn the conduct \
principles in this book well, then that 'unsolvable' problem will be solved.  It is \
not difficult at all to learn them, because the book is a simple, easy, clear, \
convenient and self-contained handbook, well designed to suit most people."

"Unlike most books of this subject, it is NOT a religious book, nor is a collection \
of old conduct rules."

As analyzed in the Preface of the book, "from now on learning good conduct should be \
placed as No. 1 in education."

The book's merit and importance have been recognized and praised by many education \
experts, elected public officials, and world leaders. Some educational units, ranging \
from the level of nation or state to individual school or university, have ordered \
the book as textbook, reference book, gift to students, or as an active action to \
prevent school violence, to improve education and to benefit students, teachers & \
parents.

"The book will also be effective for violence prevention for the whole society." said \
some experts.

Hence, to prevent school violence and other violence, to improve education, and to \
benefit students, teachers, parents, & the whole society, I earnestly request you to \
inform the students, teachers, parents, libraries and other relevant people you know \
of the availability of the book.

A reasonable method you may consider choosing is to simply  forward this letter to \
them.

Although it will be helpful and appreciated, it is NOT necessary that you state any \
endorsement or the like.

Your efforts to prevent school violence and other violence, to improve education, and \
to benefit students, teachers, parents, & the whole society will be highly \
appreciated.