List:       aspell-user
Subject:    [Aspell-user] please reply immediately
From:       Abdulahi Mohammed <abdulahim10 () latinmail ! com>
Date:       2003-03-08 16:45:03

Abdulahi Mohammed
InterGlobe bank plc.
lagos, Nigeria
abdulahim@latinmail.com
tel: 234 803 3061041

Dear Sir,

My name is Alhaji Abdulahi Mohammed. I am the head of credit and accounts department \
of InterGlobe  Bank Plc., Western District, Nigeria.

I write you in respect of a foreign customer who has a Domicilliary accuont in my \
bank. His name is EngineerJoseph Schultzman. He was among those who died in aplane \
crash here in Nigeria during the reign of lateGeneral Sani Abacha.

Since the demise of this our customer, Engineer Joseph Schultzman, who was an oil \
merchant/contractor, I have kept a close watch of the deposit records andaccounts and \
since then nobody has come to claim themoney in this a/c as next of kin to the late \
engineer.He had only Six million united states dollars(USD6,000,000.00) in his a/c \
and the a/c iscoded. It is only an insider that could produce thecode or password of \
the deposit particulars.

As it stands now, there is nobody in that position toproduce the needed information \
other than my very selfconsidering my position in the bank.Based on the reason that \
nobody has come forward toclaim the deposit as next of kin, I hereby ask foryour co \
operation in using your name as the next ofkin to the deceased to send these funds \
out to aforeign  offshore bank a/c for mutual sharing between myself and you.

At this point I am the only one withthe information because I have removed the \
depositfile from the safe .By this doing, what is required of  you is to send \
anapplication laying claims of the deposit as next of kin to the late Engineer. I \
will need your full nameand address, company orresidential, so that i cancomputerize \
them to tally with next of kin column inthe certificate of deposit.

Finally i want you to understand that the request fora foreigner as the next of kin \
is occassioned by thefact that the customer was a foreigner and for thatreason alone \
a local cannot represent as next of kin.When you contact me, then we shall discuss on \
how themoney will be split between us.

Trusting to hear from you,

I remain Respectfully yours,

Abdulahi Mohammed