List:       aspell-user
Subject:    [Aspell-user] installing (easily) on a server
From:       "Bill & Mary" <guys () digitalbistro ! com>
Date:       2003-01-17 0:10:11

Hi,
I am a designer, not a programmer, but do offer webhosting to some of
clients. Squirrelmail is part of the standard package, and I'd like
to provide aspell as part of the offering.

Unfortunately, I don't know a thing about compiling.  Is there a
pre-compiled version with English dictionary that I can plunk into
the plugins directory of squirrelmail, just like that, or is there
lots of programming to do?

If there is programming, who can help us with this?

Thanks very much for your help.

Bill
--
Bill Freer & Mary Martin