List:       aspell-user
Subject:    [Aspell-user] Using Aspell
From:       "Ryan. Costello, Jr" <azaul () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2002-11-12 4:34:52

<DIV>I downloaded Ispell and tried to use it, but the file type was unrecognized by \
my computer. So I tried to download Aspell, only to find it was the same file type. \
How do I run Aspell on my computer? Can I plug it into my Word dictionary? I've \
downloaded a few Spanish spell checks lately, and none have worked thus fare. I hope \
you can help.</DIV> <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thanks,</DIV>
href="http://g.msn.com/8HMUEN/2024">Click here</a> for McAfee.com VirusScan Online \