List:       aspell-user
Subject:    [Aspell-user] Error runnig aspell
From:       "Tiago N. Sampaio" <listas () mega ! adm ! br>
Date:       2002-09-17 17:03:22

Hello people!!!!
I have installed in my server conectiva linux 8 (Brazilian
distribution).....
i need to install php + pspell/aspell...
in rpmfind.net i get aspell and pspell rpmfiles...
then i install this files with no problems....
but when i run aspell i receive this error:
aspell: error while loading shared libraries:
/usr/lib/libaspell.so.10: undefined symbol: __dynamic_cast_2
anyone can help me?
Else i recompile php-src.rpm with the parameter --with-pspell....
and then everythink ok!
but when i load a dictionary in pspell function i receive "error canīt
load aspell module"....
i think that php error is caused by aspell problem.

Thanks for all!!!!
PS: Sorry my poor english!!!!

Tiago N. Sampaio
mega@mega.adm.br