List:       aspell-user
Subject:    Re: [Aspell-user] ANNOUNCE: GNU Aspell 0.50.1
From:       Lucian Muresan <lucian () imp ! uni-erlangen ! de>
Date:       2002-08-29 12:31:45

Kevin Atkinson wrote:
> I have just uploaded it to http://savannah.gnu.org/download/aspell/rel/.

Thank you so much, and let me tell you that this version now finally
builds OK even with CXXFLAGS='-O3' on Cygwin, and my very first tries
using it from within LyX seem to indicate that I'll be able to use
aspell as it is now, on both Cygwin and Linux (from where I'll use
several symlinks to my personal dictionaries and LyX documents...).

Once again, thanks!
Lucian